Located on the southwestern corner, it was commissioned in 1278 by Mamluk sultan Lajin. Shaif al-Din Abdulrahman supervised its construction, and it was named after his father. It has a square base and shaft, with moldings separating it into three floors above which are two lines of muqarnas on the balcony. It has a square chamber with a lead-covered stone dome. It is a traditional Syrian style.