Built in 1367, this is the most recent of the minarets. It is also the only one that is cylindrical. It has a cylindrical stone shaft commissioned by the Ottomans, over a regular Mamluk base, and was largely rebuilt after the earthquake in 1927. There is a triangular zone where construction from both the Mamulk and Ottoman eras is mixed together. The shaft narrows above the muezzin's balcony. There are circular windows and a bulbous dome.