Tell el-'Ajjul (a.k.a. Tell Sharuhen; Ancient Gaza) is a Bronze Age site in Southern Palestine at the mouth of the Ghazzah Wadi just south of the town of Gaza. Tell el-'Ajjul was excavated - by a British team led by Sir Flinders Petrie. The earliest remains at Tell el-'Ajjul date from ~ BCE, with the site reaching its zenith during the Middle Bronze Age ( BCE - BCE) and especially during a period of likely Hyksos rule during the 17th CENT BCE and 16th CENT BCE.
Dating to the period of likely Hyksos rule are ruins,
Included in the remains of that period were a great Hyksos-style fosse (defense ditch), portions of several private dwellings, and a large building covering an area of about a half an acre. If, as seems probable, the building is to be identified as a palace, it is the largest palace of that period yet discovered in Palestine. The palace was succeeded by four other large buildings, the last of which probably dated from about ~ BCE. https://www.britannica.com/place/Tall-al-Ajjul
Falcon earring (E.13.1948) of gold sheet, wire and granulation; crescent-shaped earring (E.12.1948) of gold sheet, wire and granulation; and tapered hoop earring (E.15.1948) of gold with granules. All date to the 14th CENT BCE - 12th CENT BCE. Gift of British School of Archaeology to the Fitzwilliam Museum. Image by L. M. Clancy.